Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lotsa New Trade Bait
10/21/14

As promised, here is the list of new trade bait, which I am hoping will pique your interest considerably more than what I had on the page previously.

 
First off, a Phil Hughes jersey card.

 
Next, a Curtis Granderson jersey card with the Tigers.  While I like the fact that it is a jersey card, I do wish that the jersey on the card matched the jersey swatch in the card.

 
A Jose Altuve Panin Prizm Red/White/Blue Refractor - note the no logo showing, due to it being Panini and not Topps.

 
This is a Rick Reuschel auto; I was supposed to get a Roger Maris 1959 reprint, but the person misplaced it and sent this instead.  I cannot decide if I want to keep this (I think it is really cool!) or trade it away.  So, if you want it, it'll probably be a little harder to pry away, but I would more than likely include it if you wanted.

 
A sweet bat card.  I really like the Topps Archives design, and it being a bat card makes it just that more awesome. 


 
 
These three are all players whom I do not recognize, but autos and relics are always cool.  Who can go wrong with autos???
 
 

 
Time for a football break! Lee Evans was a decent receiver in the mid-2000's, while Michael Lewis apparently made a Pro Bowl with the Saints.  Ryan Nassib currently backs up Eli Manning, and even got to play at the end of the thwacking the Eagles gave the Giants a few weekends ago.  Also, the Nassib is serial numbered 153/165.

 
Last but not least, a John Smoltz rookie card.  He was one of the mainstays of the dominant Atlanta Braves starting rotation in the late 90's and early 2000's.
 
If you want to trade for any of these, email me at cheapbaseballcard@yahoo.com and I'm sure we can get something worked out. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment